The Quality Assurance Taskforce of Faculty of Law Hasanuddin University, has the duty of planning, implementing, controlling and developing the academic quality assurance system of the Faculty and Study Program in line with the internal quality assurance system of Hasanuddin University and responsible for the improvement of quality in a planned and sustainable manner.
Quality Assurance Taskforce Faculty of Law Hasanuddin University has the function of:
- Formulating an academic quality policy that is in line with the academic quality policy of Hasanuddin University, in order to achieve the academic performance targets of the Faculty and Study Program;
- Formulating and developing the academic quality standards in line with the quality standards of Hasanuddin University;
- Implementing the academic and management quality standards in line with the quality standards of Hasanuddin University;
- Formulating the academic quality manuals that are in line with the Hasanuddin University quality manual;
- Developing the monitoring system and the evaluation of academic quality based on information system;
- monitoring and evaluating the quality assurance activities;
- Submitting the monitoring and evaluation report along with its recommendation in writing to the Dean;
- Conducting an analysis on a follow-up of monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Providing recommendations for improvements to achieve the goals of the Faculty and Study Program; and
- Conducting other duties provided by the Dean.
Head : Prof. Dr. Irwansyah, S.H., M.H.
Secretary: Dr. Hasbir, S.H., M.H.