The Department of Basic Law is chaired by Dr. Zulkifli Aspan, S.H., M.H. and Secretary Muhammad
Basri, H., M.H. Main Tasks and Functions are to:
- Organize its cademic staffs;
- Set its cademic staffs for each course;
- Evaluate, refine, and develop teaching materials.
The course of Basic Law Department:
- Introduction to Legal Science (studies)
- General Theory of State
- Introduction to Indonesian Law
- Philosophy of Law and Professional Ethics
- Research and Legal Writing Methodology;
- Law and Human Rights;
- Discovery and Logic of Law;
- Economic Law.